Sabado, Hunyo 9, 2012

Review: Myra-E Vita White Whitening Face Lotion

Hey everyone! Are you having a great weekend? I'm alone here in our house because my family left for an outing and I don't want to join them. It's because I don't want to ruin my skin by exposing it to the sun and at the same time, I have couple of things to do.

I came back for another skincare product review. It's my favorite day moisturizer. I've been using this with Belo Essentials Pore Refining Toner. So, it's been 6 months and I'm ready to give my verdict with this product.

What the product claims:
Has ActiLight Complex derived from plant extracts to help lighten skin. 
With double sunscreen protection from the harmful rays of the sun. 
Has SPF 15 for 15 times longer protection from the harmful effects of the sun. 
Enriched with Vitamin E and moisturizers. 
Dermatologist tested. Mild, gentle and safe for everyday use. 



Directions for Use: 
Gently apply on face and neck after cleansing. For best results, use in morning and evening. Can be used under makeup. 


Front View


Back View


Manufacturing and Expiry Date

Here are the swatches on the back of my hand: 


Applied one drop


Blended once


Blended completely

Here are my pictures when I applied it on my face. Take note that I don't use this as night moisturizer. I applied it for review purposes. 


After cleansing, toning and applying Pure Beauty Essence . 


Applying on the face unblended. 


Blended completely


My photo with Myra E Vita White Whitening Face Lotion. I joined their photo contest with this photo. I wore no make up when I took this. No editing done!

LOVE:
- affordable and always available (only 96 pesos at Mercury Drugstore, 104.75 pesos at Watsons)
-my skin feels moisturized the whole day
-has a nice scent which is the same for all of their moisturizers
-has enough SPF (but SPF may not be sufficient for others, i just don't want a white cast on my face)
-has Vitamin E. hooray for younger and youthful skin! 
-doesn't feel sticky
-leaves my skin with natural finish ( i don't like creams or moisturizer with matte finish because it leaves my skin flat)
-doesn't give breakouts 
-whitens skin gradually 
-makes my skin look more even 
-available in two sizes, 50 ml bottle and 10 ml sachet 

HATE:
-my skin is oils up faster,maybe by mid day. (I have oily skin)
-the texture is thicker than their Myra E Daily Facial Moiusturizer
-can't whiten my dark pimple marks :(

Over all, I'm quite impressed with this product. With its price and quality, I'm purchasing this all over again. It's far more better than my Celetuque Matte Moisturizer which gave me breakouts, smell like sunblock, sticky, leaves my face a white cast, and doesn't leave my face matte as it claims. I only use this a day moisturizer and I'm using my Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream. So far, it is giving me good results overnight but the effects are not showing yet because according to some bloggers, you have to use it for 6 months to see visible effects. It claims to lighten pimple marks for just 28 days. But I'm not worrying because I'm religious in applying these products everyday even though I have loads of things to do. I'm using these two products to lighten the pimple marks caused by my healed pimples.

So that's it. Watch out for my next review, Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream.

Good night! 










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento